Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 13 – Sunday August 22nd



I woke up today around 7:30 and went out and had breakfast. I was the lone wolf in a breakfast room full of canoodleing couples. I had a croissant, a piece of bread and nutella, and a sandwich with brie and smoked meet. It was very delish. After breakfast I took a nap and waited for my Mom, she arrived at 11:00 and we took a moment and then went and had lunch along the waterfront by our hotel – mussels and caprese salad.

We walked around and did some mild shopping and then went back to the hotel. Allyson and Denise showed up around 5:00 and we recollected and then headed back out for dinner. We walked along the tourist path towards academia on our way to san marco plaza, we never made it but we did cross the grand canal at academia towards our destination, we decided to stop and eat dinner.

Allyson and I split the cuttlefish ink risotta and Denise and Andrea shared sea bass and grilled vegetables. We then walked home, got some gelato, and passed out around 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment