Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Homestay Situation...

I live at 12 Passage de la Vierge. In a house, with a woman named Charlotte, she's a chef, her three triplet children - 1 girl and 2 boys, who are 14 - and 2 cats - Mousha and Bazzumi (I have no idea about the spelling but they both mean cat, in Arabic... and some other language that I don't know).
Anywho, I live in a house on the 5th floor, in a loft-like dwelling. Its very nice. I have my own bathroom and a little terrace with plants.
So far its been pretty good. They speak English. She's from North Carolina and such, the Dad is a Parisian so the kids speak both French and English. They are all very nice. She's a bit of a space cadet but its not an issue. Its freezing cold here already - for some reason when they said Paris still has winter I didn't believe them, and now I'm stranded without a jacket or warm item of clothing to save my life. I'm hoping that I can hit up the infamous flee markets and buy some warm things to cover myself with.

No comments:

Post a Comment